DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR SUCCESSFUL FOREIGNERS ACCORDING TO 2022-TUS 1ST TERM PLACEMENT RESULTS
***Required documents are available at the bottom of the page.
CANDIDATES WHO ARE PLACED IN OUR UNIVERSITY WITH FOREIGN NATIONAL STATUS WILL SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
IMPORTANT: Please do not apply with a blank form. Those who apply with a blank form will not be allowed to fill in the forms at the office.
1. Completing the Appointment Application Form
2. 1 copy of identity card
3. 2 (two) color photographs (One of the photographs will be pasted on the Appointment Application Form.)
4. Internet print out that shows your performance
5. Those who want to do a career education must have the diploma showing that he or she has graduated from one of the Medical Faculties in Turkey, or a notarized photocopy of the equivalence documents obtained from the Higher Education Council, which shows that he or she has graduated from one of the Faculties of Medicine in foreign countries.
6. The original or notarized copy of the document proving that they have been successful in the Turkish Grammar exam conducted by an institution to be determined by the Board of Specialization in Medicine, in order to measure their knowledge of Turkish at a level to be able to follow professional subjects (they have to submit it within one year at the latest from the date they start their career education) For students who have graduated from Turkish departments of Medical Faculties in Turkey, Turkish grammar achievement certificate is not required.
7. The original or notarized copy of the document obtained from the Erzurum Governor's Office stating that they do not have any obstacles to their career education in Turkey and that they are allowed to reside.
8. Notarized document stating that they will be given a scholarship or their expenses in Turkey will be covered during their career education.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: 16.05.2022
Note: Those who have been placed in our University on behalf of the Ministry of Health should apply to the Ministry of Health.
Note: Applications can be made by mail. However, our institution is not responsible for the deficiencies in the requested documents and the delay in the mail.
Note: Those who cannot interfere with the Assignment Application Form opened automatically by browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome, etc.), can open the form with Adobe Reader and fill it out on the computer.
NOTE: Please fill in the relevant forms in the computer environment before submitting the documents. In order not to waste time, do not apply with a blank form.
Application Address: Atatürk University Rectorate Personnel Department Assignment Branch