Department of nursery
To have at least one of the certificates of the Department of Nursery,Secondary Education Graduate,Intensive Care Nursery,
Neonatal Intensive Care Nursery,
Process of Nursery and Practises of Nursery Care,
Neonatal Resuscitation Programme (NRP), Stoma and Wound Care Nursery or Emergency Care.
The Department of Anaesthesia Two-Year Degree Grad
The Department of Medical Imaging Techniques Two-Year Degree Grad
The Department of Radiology Techie Secondary Education Grad
The Department of Medical Techniques Two-Year Degree Grad
The Department of Physical Teraphy and Rehabilitation Undergraduate Grad
Faculty of Pharmacy Grad
Department of Psychology Grad
Department of Nutrition and Dietetics Grad
* Because there is “pharmacist” among the contract employee titles to be employed without demanding the exam provision in the statement numbered 1 pursuant to the principals about employing the contract employees, the KPSS provision for pharmacists is not demanded and the candidates are to be employed through the interview.
GENERAL PROVISIONS TO BE DEMANDED
1. The candidates to be applied must have the provisions which are implied in the 48th item of the law numbered 657.
2. According to the candidates’ graduations, 2016 KPSS (B) group KPSSP3 point is based on undergraduate grads, 2016 KPSS (B) group KPSSP93 point is based on two-year degree grads, 2016 KPSS (B) group KPSSP94 is based on labor school grads.
3. As a result of the security clearance, the candidate must not have a situation to hamper her/his appointment.
To graduate from any of the educational levels indicated, to have the qualifications demanded and to certify them.
· Not to be on pension fund or old age pension from any social security institution.
· To have the special provisions indicated in respect of the first day of the proclamation date.
PAPERS FOR THE APPLICATION:
· The copy of the birth certificate
· Diploma / the copy of interim certificate of graduation
· Related 2016 KPSS certificate of result
· The application form to be taken from web address of Health Research and Application Center
· Representment of the papers which have the demanded provisions
· Criminal record
Applications will be made to Health Research and Application Center within 15 days following the day when the notice is published in the newspaper (10.08.2018 / 27. 08.2018) until the end of the shift. Applications will be accepted during the weekend and the festive holiday.
The candidates must apply the Department of Human Resources, Health Research and Application Center with the application form prepared on https://atauni.edu.tr/saglik-arastirma-ve-uygulama-merkezi and the papers demanded in person. Applications which will be made by post or Cargo will be declared null and void.
EVALUATING THE RESULTS AND RESULTS:
The results will be declared in the web addresses www.atauni.edu.tr and https://atauni.edu.tr/saglik-arastirma-ve-uygulama-merkezi within 10 workdays following the target date of the application. The substitude candidates twice as many as every staff will be determined. Provided that the permanent winners do not apply so as to be appointed the substitude winners will be called respectively. Because this notice will be a notification, another notification won’t be made.
Application Address and Communication Information
The Directorship of Health Research and Application Center
Atatürk University Campus
Personnel Office Communication : 0 442 344 6640/6641/6645