Code of Ethics and Core Values
- Scientificity: The university is based on scientific criteria and truths in its decisions and practices.
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship: It implements new and different applications in areas that will increase its effectiveness
- Participation and Sharing: Decisions are taken in an in-participation manner; information is shared transparently.
- Focus of learning: It facilitates and improves the learning experiences of all individuals.
- Respect for labor and appreciating success: The efforts are respected and achievements are recognized.
- Commitment to national and universal values: In addition to loyalty to the values of or country, universal values are also taken into account.
- Social, cultural, environmental and artistic sensibility: problems and needs in social areas are dealt with responsibly.