Clinical Researches of Ethical Committee
The planned stated meeting of the Ethical Committee of the Medical Faculty is to be taken place at 13:30 on 04.10.2018. The deadline for applications 01.10.2018. (until the end of the shift)
Deliver the application forms to the secretary of the Ethical Committee Emrah Meletlioğlu as both printed and in the electronic medium (cd, usb, storage) separately. Please fill the forms completely and attentively. The results of the applications may be delayed because of the forms which have been filled imprecisely. You can convey your questions about the forms to the secretary of Ethical Committee Emrah Meletlioğlu.
Tlf:+90 442 344 65 11
Those that you have to know before applying the Ethical Committee
The regulations of Ethical Committee
Please read the part “Which Application Form Must I Fill?” before applying.
Which Application Form Must I Fill?
APPLICATION FORMS OF NONINVASIVE CLINICAL RESEARCHES OF THE ETHICAL COMMITTEE
Download the applications forms from the part “downloadable additions” below.
The forms which are necessary to apply for:
1. Application Form (Obligatory)
2. Application Petititon (Obligatory)
3. Research assistants who will apply with the aim of thesis have to deliver a copy of the decision of the desk board of the related department (obligatory for thesis studies)
4.Resume Form of the Applicant (Obligatory)
5.Budget Form (Obligatory)
6. Form “Confirmation Form of Informed Volunteer” (up to the study)
7. Form of Biological Material for Multicentered Researches
8. Blue Plastic File Folder with Transperent Cover (Obligatory)
9.Three literatures in the format of Acrobat Reader (pdf) about the subject: Literature must be in the electronic medium. (Obligatory)
1. Biological Material Form is not to be filled in the monocenter researches.
2. The Ethical Committee Applications of our Research Assistants who do not have the decision of the desk board are not to be evaluated.
APPLICATION FORMS OF CLINICAL RESEARCHES OF ETHICAL COMMITTEE
CLICK for the Clinical Researches of Ethical Committee.