The Deadline For 2017-2018 Educatin and Teaching Year Spring Term 19.01.2018
Special Student Processes;
- The Instructions about Transfer, Double Major, Sub-Branch Between the Programs at the level of Associate Degree and Bachelor’s Degree and Credit Transfer between the Institutions
The Instructions about Atatürk University Special Student
have been carried out as part of the decisions of the Council of Higher Education Institution about the issue
THE INSTRUCTIONS ABOUT TRANSFER, DOUBLE MAJOR, SUB-BRANCH BETWEEN THE PROGRAMS AT THE LEVEL OF ASSOCIATE DEGREE AND BACHELOR’S DEGREE AND CREDİT TRANSFER BETWEEN THE INSTITUTIONS
Change Programs and taking lessons as a special student
ARTICLE 22 – (1) As part of the national or international student change programs, the credits of the applications or the lessons which the student who is registered in a higher education institution in the domestic country or abroad can be substituded the obligations in the diploma program which she/he is registered with the decision of the relevant board of management.
(2) The period which the student spends during special student and change program is included in the period of teaching.
(4) The students in special studentship and change program pay the contribution margin to the higher education institution where he/she is registered.
(5) The students which will attend the summer schools as a special student pay the fee of summer school to the higher education institution which they take lessons.
(6) The students who educate in the programs, the teaching language of which is Turkish, have to document that they have a proficient level of foreign language so that they can also take lessons from the programs, the teaching language of which is a foreign language.
Various and Final Provisions
MADDE 25 –ARTICLE 25 – (5) In the event that the students who attend special student or change programs make undergraduate transfer between the institutions only their lessons which are accepted in the diploma program which they are registered can be transferred.